Job Title: Research Associate
Estimated position start date: July 01 2021
Duration of the position: The duration can be extended annually depending on performance and availability of funds.
The research associate will be working on several exciting active funded projects in the areas of construction materials and pavement engineering.
For a complete listing of all CREATEs active and completed projects applicants are advised to visit: www.rowan.edu/creates.
In general, the research assistant professor will be responsible for:
- Managing assigned projects on a daily basis and reporting to the projects’ Principal Investigator.
- Conducting research and supervising graduate and undergraduate students working on assigned projects.
- Preparing reports and submitting papers for peer reviewed journals.
- Assisting in proposal writing activities as assigned by the PI.
- Making presentations to sponsors and at conferences.
- D. in Civil Engineering. Prior experience conducting research on flexible pavements is preferred. Programming experience is a plus.
- Defense and dissertation must be approved by committee prior to joining.
Submit your application materials to Dr. Yusuf Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter, curriculum vitae and at minimum one of your publications.
- Statement of research interests.
- Names and contact information of three references.
For more information , please contact:
Yusuf Mehta. Ph.D., P.E.
Professor and Director,
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Email: Mehta@rowan.edu; Phone: 856-256-5327